HENLE LIBRARY – CAMPUS EDITION
The complete digital Urtext catalogue as a licensing scheme for music students and teachers at music academies, conservatories and universities.
THE CAMPUS EDITION AT A GLANCE
ATTRACTIVE FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS
- available for iPads and iPhones (iOS 13 and higher), Mac computers that contain the Apple silicon chip (M1 and M2), Android tablets and smartphones (Android 5.0 and higher) as well as on Chromebooks. Moreover, you can use the app on Windows 11 computers (using the Windows subsystem for Android and the Amazon App store) and Microsoft Surface tablets (Windows 11).
- access free of charge
- all of the contents and functions can be used individually and independent of location
- registration in the institution’s library or via their remote access
- after completion of studies, the option to transfer personal entries and settings to a private account (access to sheet music subject to a charge)
CONVENIENT FOR MUSIC COLLEGES
- content completely cloud based
- no installation on the institution’s computers required
- authentication based on IP Range and, if requested, on institution’s e-mail-domain
- maintenance, service and user support undertaken by Henle
- clear and affordable license model, tailored to the needs of the institution, including user statistics
- technical support by Henle to assist implementation
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ON THE ACCOUNT
Instructions: Create an account
If you qualify for an institutional account for the Henle Library app, you can create your account in the "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT" form below.
This must be done from within the institution’s IP range (either on-site or via a proxy). Please register with your institutional e-mail-address and a secure password (no special characters) and you will receive an email for verification. Please confirm the registration – maybe you need to check your junk e-mails. Download our App at the app store of your device, log in and enjoy making music.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
You already have a private account? No problem, then you can also transfer it to your institutional account:
Create your account
Revalidate your account
If you already have an institutional account for Henle Library, you can revalidate your account here.
If you have any question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.